Wednesday, 30 September 2020
Tuesday, 29 September 2020
Monday, 28 September 2020
Thursday, 24 September 2020
Wednesday, 23 September 2020
Tuesday, 22 September 2020
Sunday, 20 September 2020
Thursday, 17 September 2020
Wednesday, 16 September 2020
Tuesday, 15 September 2020
Sunday, 13 September 2020
About the company
BIL is a 53% subsidiary of Bata (BN) BV, Amsterdam – a BSO Group company. BIL is one of the largest footwear manufacturers in India and sells a wide range of footwear in canvas, rubber, leather, and plastic. The company has four manufacturing units at Batanagar (Kolkata), Bataganj (Bihar), Peenya (near Bangalore), and Hosur (Tamil Nadu). BIL at present sells footwear under the Bata brand through more than 1,763 retail outlets across India and a large number of other outlets, served by various Bata dealers
Bata India is a debt free company with healthy profitability ratio and healthy operating profit margins with increasing cash flow from operations. Bata India as such is a good stock to own in portfolio but had been on higher side of valuation. If someone is keen to add this stock then way to go about of to add on Dips.
- Strong financial risk profile characterised by nil debt, strong liquidity position and robust debt coverage indicator
- Healthy operational profile with strong brand equity and established distribution network
- Technical support from Bata Group
- Adverse impact of COVID-19
- Increase in competition
- Volatility in raw material prices may put pressure on profitability
- Company has been maintaining a healthy dividend payout of 21.12%
- Rising Trends of Cash Flow
- Increasing EBITDA Margins
- Stock is trading at 8.58 times its book value
- To The company has delivered a poor growth of 2.55% over past five years.
I am not SEBI registered analyst Above Educational Note is for further study only
Credit Rating Report by ICRA
Companies which have grown 10x in last 10 years with basic Fundamental as per screen criteria below: Market Capitalization is less than 1000...
> Disclaimer Invested in most of the stocks from the above list. The list is for initiating further Fundamental and Technical Analysis...
Indian Nutraceuticals market constitutes nearly 2% of the global #nutraceuticals market & expected to grow with 21% CAGR & account f...